Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My new shoes....

today...
luckily ah boy bark this morning...
if not i will sure absent for my drawing class already...
yesterday shopping until very late only back home...
tired...
totally forget about my drawing class already...
thanks ah boy very much....
bacause of 'him'....
i only woke up and realised that i have drawing class....

haiz...
my draw....
terrible larh...
still not complete yet...
won't so fast already cause my previous one also haven complete...

after that...
went to Klang Parade to shopping...
to buy my shoes...
for interview one...
huh...
very hard to find larh....
at last....at last....
at last found one...
although not my cup of tea...
but then still can be acceptable...
still ok larh when i put on it....
huh...
thanks God...
at last i no need to worry about those things that i need to prepare for my interview already....




* the shoes that bought *
^^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment