Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, May 21, 2009

GOOD news / BAD news

haiz....
happy....
but also sad...
happy is...
i get for my KPLSPM...
Means that i get for the 'Maktab Perguruan'
and i have to go for the exam and interview...
that's the thing that make me happy....

but...

what make me sad is...
i just started my form 6 life...
just suited it...
now get for the KPLSPM....
i very sad to separate with my friends...
all my new classmates...
they are nice...
make me so conflict on it....
if i sucessful in for that...
should i go for that or continue my form 6 life with my new classmate...?
haiz...
who can teach me what to do...
which way i should choose....?

i know that if i get for the KPLSPM i am very lucky...
cause i can get chosen from over thousand of people...
but then...
haiz.........
conflict............:(

No comments:

Post a Comment