Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Worry...

Tomorrow going to have competition already...
get a little bit worry about that...
cause...
i am not confidence to myself..
although i already participated the previous one for two years already...
but still get a bit worry..
din't have confidence to myself...
just now practiced for it...
but still not satisfy with my draw...
just like lack of something in my drawing...
what is that actually...??
lack of the Feeling...?
or.....?

Haiz...
i also don't know...
hope that tommorow will not have many opponent...
hope so larh...

By the way...
i still need to find back my confidence first....
wish me luck larh....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment