Welcome to May's Blog

welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

May's Outlook

~ When You ENJOY it, You will LIKE it ~
~ When You LIKE it, You will ENJOY it
~
~ So, just ENJOY and LIKE it
~



# Cherish Yesterday #
# Dream About Tomorrow #
# Live In Today #

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Have a good Day?

No...
Today i not totally have a good day as what he wish me to have a good day early morning...
actually early morning my mood was very good...
then till 3pm...
it started....
when step into the class...
still feeling good...
five minutes later....
Started shouted at those students...
what...??!!
din't do my homework for me still dare to tell me happily that they din't do...!
want to cane them...
angry...!!
finish shouting at 4pm...
entered another class again...
my God...
again...
din't do my homework...
!!!
now i know, last time when i am still schooling...
din't do homework, the teachers shouted untill the whole period...
thats the feeling that i had it today...
really can't control myself not to scold...

yesterday night...
Yuen Chuen came fetch me to the mamak near my house...
already feeling weird why suddenly ask me out...
hehe...
i am not wrong...
really get something...
and the things made me wondering for the whole day...
should or shouldn't i?
haiz...
don't know...
need to think properly...
think think think...

at night...
help mum to teach tuition...
shouted again...
Oh...my voice...
finis larh...!!

before end...
please larh...
give some opinion on which i should wear for this saturday as my formal wear to work...
which is better...?
1st will be weird?
or 2nd?


No comments:

Post a Comment